About the event
InVision, together with Joint Futures, is hosting a half day Introduction to Design Systems bootcamp run by senior Design Specialist, Andrew Godfrey. We invite you to apply below to secure one of the limited spaces, we'll confirm via email if you have been selected and go through the process of booking you in.
Creating a design system is an exciting and valuable activity that can help develop efficiency for your design practice and a coherent user experience across products. Teams need to navigate some tough practical challenges and define new behaviours to bring a truly impactful design system to life. How do we educate our organisation about the benefits? Facilitate contribution to the design system? Build adoption of new standards and new ways of working?
This is a hands-on bootcamp, exploring the fundamentals of design systems using LEGO, and how to create a shared design language while developing practices for ongoing success. You'll take away lessons learned and practical tips on establishing a design system within your organisation.
What you'll learn
- The fundamentals of design systems theory and practice
- How to build, manage and support your design language
- How to communicate the benefit and value to your organisation
- How to align your design community with outreach activities
- How to create and maintain a component library with InVisions Design System Manager
Registration is closed